For a safe and enjoyable stay, the following regulations apply. Please familiarize yourself with this information before your arrival.
Enjoy the quiet
- No noise anytime (e.g. loud music, chainsaws). Quiet times 11.00 p.m. – 8.00 a.m.
- Limited hours of generator use: 9-10 a.m. and from 6-7 p.m.
- Sites are for registered guests only. No unregistered visitors after 8.00 p.m.
- Liquor is allowed only within your registered campsite.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. Dispose of all pet waste in garbage bins.
- Off Highway Vehicle (OHV) use is restricted to registered guests: from own camping site to designated trail head in the Upper Loop only. No OHV allowed on roads.
- Fireworks and (pellet) guns prohibited.
- No wood gathering in the campground. Bring your own or buy at the camp office through operator. Don’t leave left over wood on site.
- Do not move tables from sites.
For your safety
- Do not approach, harass or feed wildlife.
- Store all food & liquids in a secure place.
- Use the bear bins for all your garbage, bottles and cans.
- Build fires in fire-pits provided. Extinguish completely before leaving.
- Do not wash dishes at the water pumps and dispose of dishwashing water in the outhouses.
- Do not leave food rests or glass in the fire pit.
Horse owners responsibilities
- No bedding allowed. Take left over hay home.
- Cleaning of corrals is your responsibility. Please bring your own shovel, rake and/or wheelbarrow. Deposit manure on designated manure pile near corrals. Charges of $ 95.00 per corral will apply for leaving without cleaning your corral and site.
- Horses not allowed in Upper Loop. Do not tie horses to trees. Keep horses in corrals in Lower Loop. No stallions.
- Trail map available through operator
- Leave the site clean: all garbage in garbage bins, recycling in designated bins.
- Leave the fire pit absolutely clean of food, broken glass, plastic plates, etc. and extinguish completely cold to the touch before you leave.
- If you have moved your table to share with neighbors on an adjacent site: make sure the table is back on your site near the fire pit.
- Checkout time is 2 pm.