During long weekends, for equestrian sites, large units and popular sites, it is advisable to reserve your site in advance. Reservations will require a few days notice and can be made year-round. An overview of all reserved sites will be posted at the entrance of the Loop near the self-registration booth.
- Fill out the inquiry form on this website: please provide all information on the form in order to check availability of the site that fits your unit and your preference.
- We will contact you by email within two work days to confirm site availability or to obtain any further site preference details.
- Call us to confirm your reservation with credit card information.
- After booking your site you will receive a confirmation of your reservation by email.
- On arrival you can go directly to your site. Check in/out time is 2 pm.
- Up to two weeks before your reservation date you can cancel your reservation without further charges.
- We will process your payment within the two weeks before your reservation date. Failure to process the camping fees will render the reservation invalid.
- In case of cancellation within two weeks before your arrival date, we will reschedule your visit for the current camping season without additional costs, provided that you inform us in time (for weekends by Friday before noon). No refunds.
- Camping site: $26 per camp unit, per night. A camp unit includes up to 2 adults (including young children), 1 sleeping unit, 1 vehicle.
- A maximum of 2 units per site is allowed. Please note that camping fees are per unit, not per site. Example: 4 people on one site, 2 vehicles, 2 tents: $52.00 total (2 units x $ 26 per night).
- Horse corrals: $7 per corral per night. Maximum of 2 horses per corral. Use of own portable corral in Overflow area: $3.50 per horse per night (permission operator required).
- Reservation costs: $5 per reservation.
Please use this site map as a reference only: location and size of sites is not to scale.