Reservations can be made year-round and will require a few days notice. It is advisable to reserve your site in advance for popular sites, large camp units, groups, long weekends and equestrian sites. Sites that have not been reserved are available for self-registration using the registration booths in the upper and lower loop.
- Fill out the Reservation Inquiry Form below: please provide all information on the form in order to check availability of the site that fits your unit and your preference.
- We will contact you by email within two work days to confirm site availability and the camp fees, or to obtain any further site preference details.
- You can confirm your reservation with credit card information or by paying the camp fees by e-transfer.
- We will send you a confirmation email following your payment of the camp fees. A non refundable $5 reservation fee applies.
- Reserved sites are marked with a welcome tag attached to the stall post on site, with name, arrival and departure dates.
- Upon arrival you can go directly to your site. Check in/out time is 2 pm.
Please use this site map as a reference only: location and size of sites is not to scale.
- Camp site: $26 per camp unit, per night.
- One camp unit per site.
- Maximum of 6 people per site.
- An extra tent on a site is allowed for children under 16 in the same household.
- Horse corrals: $7 per corral per night.
- Maximum of 2 horses per corral.
- Use of own portable corral in overflow area: $3.50 per horse per night (permission operator required).
- Reservation fee: $5 per reservation, non-refundable.
- Reservations can only be changed by the account holder or a pre-authorized designate, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 403-995-5554.
- Changes to the arrival date must be made more than 72 hours before 2:00 p.m. of the originally scheduled arrival date.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Reservations can be cancelled only by email to email@example.com by the original account holder or a pre-authorized designate.
- To receive a full refund of your camping fees, cancellations must be made more than 72 hours before 2:00 p.m. of the originally scheduled arrival date.
- Late cancellation penalty: depending on the length of the reservation
- 1 night penalty is charged if notice is less than 72 hours but more than 48 hours before 2:00 p.m. of the originally-scheduled arrival date.
- 2 nights penalty is charged if notice is less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours before 2:00 p.m. of the originally-scheduled arrival date.
- 3 nights penalty is charged if notice is less than 24 hours before 2:00 p.m. of the originally-scheduled arrival date.
- Camping fee refunds are applied to the credit card used for the original transaction or through e-transfer.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable except in the event of a campground closure.
- Refunds are not given for weather, wildlife, insects, water or air quality, fire or liquor bans, vehicles or trailer trouble, getting lost, closed facilities, advisories (with the exception of a campground closure) or in the case of an eviction.
Late Arrivals / No Shows
- A late arrival is a planned arrival after 2:00 pm of the day following the scheduled arrival.
- The operator must be notified through email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone/voicemail 403-995-5554.
- If notice of a late arrival is not provided and the camper does not register by 2:00 p.m. of the day following the scheduled arrival date, the reservation is considered a “No Show” and will be cancelled. The campsite will be released for resale.
- Up to four nights camping fees will be forfeited, depending on the length of the reservation. Any remaining camping fees will be refunded to the card of the original transaction or through e-transfer.